Monday, August 23, 2010

Worship Arts Kickoff Gathering

Calling All Worship Arts Members!!


Let's come together for an outdoor gig before the new ministry season begins on Saturday, September 11, from 4-8 PM at the home of Dave & Robyn Loewe for a Mexican-themed dinner. All we ask you to bring is an outdoor chair and a dessert or appetizer - beverages will be provided.

Please RSVP to Michelle Lawson (mlawson@trinityepc.org) or by responding below no later than September 8. Be sure to let us know how many will be attending so we can plan accordingly.


ATTENTION NEWCOMERS!
Do you have a passion for music, dancing, acting or using technology? Have you been gifted in any of these areas? If the answer is 'yes', then please come and join us as we gather together on September 11th!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Scotty, I am hoping to start coming to choir again after my, um, 7 YEAR HIATUS!!:-) I can't come to the Saturday event, so I want to make sure I make it to the first choir rehearsal. Will it be when the children go back as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotty, I can't make it this Saturday, but I do plan to return to choir this year. See you Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete